Patrick School, No. 5 in The Star-Ledger Top 20, advanced to the final with a 73-51 victory over No. 10 Roselle Catholic in the Union County Tournament semifinals at Kean University last night, the second straight sizable victory for Patrick School in the season series. Three Roselle Catholic players did thrive offensively. Isaiah Briscoe had 20 points in the loss, while Matt Bullock had 18 points and Asante Gist scored 12 points.
- Patrick School bests Roselle Catholic again, advances to Union County Tournament final
- Derrick Jones, Cheick Diallo and Thomas Bryant among 2015 Kentucky targets
- Terrell Owens says that he has buried the hatchet with Donovan McNabb
- Michael Carter-Williams faces stiff competition for NBA Rookie of the Year honors
- Dwight Howard tells Carmelo Anthony to just focus on business
- Jerami Grant participates in practice, fully expects to play on Saturday
- Ron ‘Buss’ Patterson has shaved off his dreads