Any recruit who attended that Duke-Syracuse game would have been blown away, and 2016 Gill St. Bernard’s guard Tyus Battle was no exception. “The most unbelievable venue we have ever witnessed,” Gary Battle, Tyus’ father, told SNY.tv after Syracuse held on to beat Duke, 91-89, in OT before 35,446 fans at the Carrier Dome. Moustapha Diagne, a 2015 power forward from Sparta (N.J.) Pope John, was also in the house.
- 2016 Gill St. Bernard’s guard Tyus Battle ‘blown away’ watching Syracuse vs. Duke at Carrier Dome
- Eddie Jordan on hand to watch Isaiah Briscoe, Roselle Catholic in loss to St. Benedict’s Prep
- DT Jalen Henry, LB Jonathan Thomas, TE Adly Enoicy, CB Antwan Cordy commit to Syracuse
- Orange lose Florida cornerback Trumaine Washington to Louisville
- Saunders: Syracuse coach Boehiem ‘idiotic’ on paying players
- Carmelo Anthony wants to see Tyler Ennis stay at Syracuse
- Syracuse tops Duke in ‘great’ game that lived up to hype
- Orange win keeps them in line for No. 1 seed in East for NCAA tourney
- First matchup between Syracuse and Duke proves to be a classic
- Stats and Info: Syracuse defeats Duke the hard way
» Related: Syracuse checking in on 2016 PG Kobi Simmons
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.