The Irish jumped out to a 35-3 lead in a 78-36 win at the Flyin’ To The Hoop Classic in Dayton, Ohio. JaQuan Lyle scored 16 and had seven assists while Gill-Caesar added 15 points. Miles Bridges finished with 13 points and six rebounds and Thomas Bryant added 11 points and six rebounds. “We played really well offensively, and we have been for the last few games,” Fulford said. “The guys came out with a lot of intensity on both ends and that has translated well for us since the break. We look like a different team on the court.”
- Thomas Bryant scores 11 points and adds six rebounds in H-Prep win
- 2014 guard Kaleb Joseph ready to take over if Tyler Ennis leaves for NBA
- Carmelo Anthony parties through the Knicks’ struggles
- Five thoughts on the Syracuse University football schedule
- Tyler Ennis, CJ Fair on Wooden midseason list
- Linebacker Kyron Watson, who recently visited Syracuse, sticking with Kansas
- Markus Pierce-Brewster pleads guilty to burglary in the third degree
- Trevor & Terry & Gerry & Tyler &…Kevin Cooney?
- 2014 NCAA lacrosse preview: The most exciting conferences
- Alyssa Murray named Lacrosse Magazine’s Division I Preseason Player of the Year
» Related: Tyus Battle becomes leader for Gill St. Bernard’s
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.