Mustapha Heron, a muscular, athletic 6-foot-4 2016 small forward from Waterbury (Conn.) Sacred Heart, has verbally committed to Pitt. The news was first reported by Jon Rothstein of CBSSports.com. Pitt assistant Barry “Slice” Rohrssen played overseas with Heron’s father, Bryan, and thus the family has a connection. Heron visited Pitt unofficially last weekend.
- 2016 guard Mustapha Heron commits to Pittsburgh
- Sophomore Tyus Battle thriving in go-to scorer role
- Addressing the areas where Michael Carter-Williams needs improving
- Orange currently ACC’s only undefeated team heading into league play
- Could this be the end of Drew Allen/Greg Paulus transfers?
- Carmelo Anthony’s short list: Lakers, Clippers, Bulls, Knicks
- Syracuse’s five keys to winning the ACC
- Carmelo Anthony’s former teammate believes he’s leaving New York