The high school basketball seniors signed their National Letter of Intent, which binds the players to Syracuse for the 2014-15 season. Both had verbally committed to Syracuse earlier — Chris McCullough last November, Kaleb Joseph late last summer. The early signing period for high school basketball players started Wednesday and will last a week.
- Chris McCullough, Kaleb Joseph, officially commit to Orange
- Stanley Johnson appears headed for Arizona
- Brisly Estime breaks hand, out for Florida State game
- Scott Shafer on FSU: “We’ve got no chance in hell according to the stat books“
- Lawyer: Two back FSU QB’s account
- Brittney Sykes scores career-high 26 points in win over Dartmouth
- Devonta Freeman, Durell Eskridge are bonded brothers
- Carmelo Anthony denied four-point play on controversial call
» Related: Stanley Johnson will make decision on Friday
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.