Just a couple of days after in-state rival Seton Hall pulled off a major recruiting coup by landing Brooklyn Lincoln guard Isaiah Whitehead, Rutgers hosted a slew of young basketball talent for Saturday’s football game in which the Scarlet Knights beat Arkansas, 28-24. New Rutgers coach Eddie Jordan may not be able to match Kevin Willard’s recent burst of recruiting success this year, but Jordan is hoping another talented Isaiah will stay home and play ball at the state university. Isaiah Briscoe was the biggest name who visited Saturday and Jordan made his pitch. “I had a little time to sit down with Coach Eddie,” Briscoe, the 2015 guard out of Roselle (N.J.) Catholic, told SNY.tv. “He is a cool guy, very down to Earth and understandable.
- Rutgers facing stiff competition for Isaiah Briscoe
- Robert Johnson recruiting Goodluck Okonoboh to play at Indiana
- Let’s go Blue! Syracuse Orange uniform rehash
- ESPN delaying announcement on time of Clemson/SU game
- All four Final Four squads have new point guards
- After pair of convincing wins, Syracuse football is back
- Kayla Treanor added to U.S. women’s lax roster for Stars and Stripes weekend
- Syracuse still near bottom of ACC power rankings
- Prince-Tyson Gulley played huge role in first half against Tulane
» Related: Athlete recruit Lubern Figaro enjoys visit to Wisconsin
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.