The Johnnies have had the highly touted Lincoln High School guard on the recruiting radar for quite some time, which has included periods of noticeable fluctuations in mutual interest. Reports have even said that the Storm had put a halt on their pursuit of Whitehead this summer. Yet St. John’s, headed by Steve Lavin, seems to be back in the picture, per Braziller’s report. After reaching out to Whitehead’s family to express desires to get back into the Brooklyn native’s recruiting sweepstakes, the Red Storm now seem to be a potential landing spot.
- Mutual interest exists between Isaiah Whitehead, St. John’s
- Terrel Hunt earns starting quarterback job against Tulane
- Stanley Johnson cuts list of schools to five
- Are Cliff Alexander and JaQuan Lyle going to package together?
- Syracuse has weapon Riley Dixon, but kicking game still has questions
- Orange love blue except when they don’t
- ACC weekend rewind: Week 3
- Syracuse women’s basketball finalizes non-conference schedule