Kansas University basketball coach Bill Self was to visit with the families of top ten guards Tyus Jones and Rashad Vaughn on Wednesday in Minnesota. No. 7-rated Vaughn, a 6-5 senior from Findlay Prep High in Henderson, Nev., has a list of KU, Minnesota, North Carolina, Arizona, Baylor, Georgetown, Iowa State, Kentucky, UCLA, UConn and UNLV. One of Vaughn’s coaches told the Ames Tribune he will visit ISU on Nov. 17, Baylor on Oct. 18 and North Carolina on Sept. 27. KU coach Self, who was to meet with Vaughn’s family members Wednesday in Vaughn’s hometown of Minneapolis, will travel to Las Vegas to visit with Vaughn on Friday.
- Kansas coach Bill Self visiting with top high school recruits
- Carmelo Anthony makes it sound like he’s staying in New York
- Details need to be worked out to continue Syracuse/Georgetown games
- Archbishop Carroll’s Derrick Jones is on Syracuse basketball’s recruiting radar
- Kent D. Syverud named 12th Chancellor and President of Syracuse University
- Drew Allen will start, but Scott Shafer wants to get Terrel Hunt ‘in the mix early’
- Syracuse roundtable: Orange v. Wagner preview
- Wagner College offensive coordinator Tom Masella took the long way home
» Related: Isaiah Whitehead hears pitches from Minnesota, Pittsburgh
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.