Package deals in college basketball seem all the rage these days. The latest high-profile pair to talk about it are Stanley Johnson and Justise Winslow, who told SNY.tv at the Elite 24 game they are actively talking about attending the same college. “A lot, a lot,” Johnson said after winning co-MVP honors as Team Bed Stuy lost to Team Coney Island, 114-109, Saturday night in Brooklyn.
- Stanley Johnson, Justise Winslow thinking package deal
- Syracuse.com staffers make their season predictions
- Syracuse releases depth chart for Penn State opener
- 2013 storyline: CJ Fair and the basketball team
- Syracuse No. 11 in ESPN ACC power rankings
- Andy Rautins makes national team, Kris Joseph opts for China
- Friday is ‘college colors’ day on SU campus
- Five most pressing questions about Syracuse football
» Related: Isaiah Whitehead stars in Elite 24 game
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.