Missouri picked up a commitment Sunday from 6-foot-8, 199-pound forward JaKeenan Gant of Springfield (Ga.) Effingham County. “It was a nice fit, it felt like home,” Gant told SNY.tv by phone after taking an official visit to the campus. Gant is ranked No. 37 overall by ESPN and No. 7 at his position. “I’ll be playing the three,” he said.
- JaKeenan Gant commits to Missouri
- Kaleb Joseph commits to Syracuse, calls it his ‘dream school’
- Jerami Grant back at practice after recovering from mono
- Syracuse enjoys Fort Drum experience
- Doug Marrone views Manuel’s knee surgery as minor
- ACC needs to ‘win some of the games‘
- Breaking down the Syracuse tight ends
- Syracuse named safest U.S. city for refuge from natural disasters
» Related: Malachi Richardson includes Syracuse in his latest list
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.