In addition to the dozen or so offers that Derrick Jones has already, two of the nation’s blue bloods have taken interest. Kentucky and Kansas have both offered Jones, with Syracuse, Maryland, Kansas State, St. Joseph’s and Villanova being the other five schools that he rattled off at Reebok’s Breakout Classic in Philly. “Those are the schools that have been texting my phone,” Jones told NBCSports.com. Jones’ athleticism is what sets him apart right now. He’s got the kind of physical gifts that don’t come along too often, and perhaps his most valuable skill is that he plays hard; he defends, he attacks the glass, he goes to the rim instead of settling for jumpshots.
- Kentucky, Kansas offer 2015 recruit Derrick Jones
- Syracuse football defense hopes to surprise
- Get to know your Orange Man – #95 DE Josh Manley
- Concerns regarding new indoor football practice facility
- YES announces deal to carry ACC, Big East games
- Macky MacPherson, Jay Bromley to represent SU at ACC media day
- Ranking the Dorian’s Greek God sandwiches
- Carmelo Anthony and Kobe Bryant would be a dynamic duo
» Related: Goodluck Okonoboh to play at Adidas Invitational
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.