Choosing a college is difficult enough — but Isaiah Briscoe decided to take things a step further and also change high schools a couple of weeks ago. Briscoe, a 6-foot-3 guard from New Jersey, announced earlier this month that he was leaving St. Benedict’s (NJ) and would look for another school. On the college side of things, Briscoe is slowly going through the process. He unofficially visited Arizona last week, his second time taking a trip to Tucson. He has also checked out Syracuse, and the Orange are making a push for him. Florida State, Michigan, Ohio State, Indiana and UCLA have all offered in recent weeks. Seton Hall, Baylor, Florida, Miami, Pittsburgh, Connecticut, Virginia and others are all in the mix as well.
- Top-25 2015 guard Isaiah Briscoe has long list of suitors
- Cleveland offered Dion Waiters in a trade for Kevin Love
- Michael Carter-Williams got a family assist
- Carmelo Anthony previews very orange version of Jordans
- Is Virginia Tech-nically Syracuse’s rival?
- When will Michael Carter-Williams be drafted?
- Syracuse lagging behind in early ACC recruiting scoreboard
- Carmelo Anthony should consider leaving Knicks
- James Southerland projecting as outside shooting specialist
- Adonis Ameen-Moore has shifted positions to fullback
» Related: Syracuse targets selected for Nike Point Guard Skills Academy
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.