Most of the biggest stock-risers of the spring and early summer period were members of the class of 2014. Myles Turner emerged as one of the top five or 10 players in the entire country over the past few weeks, and he’s not the only one. However, there’s a 2015 prospect who has blossomed into a five-star prospect in nearly every ranking and service: Derrick Jones. The 6-foot-6 small forward from Archbishop Carroll (Pa.) was outstanding on the AAU circuit with We R 1, and has also been good in camp settings as well. Saint Joseph’s, Temple, Cincinnati and Syracuse are on Jones the hardest right now, with Rutgers, West Virginia also having offered. Xavier, UCLA, Villanova and Seton Hall are in the mix as well.
- Derrick Jones emerges as a five-star prospect in 2015
- LB Parris Bennett commits to Syracuse
- NBA job interview: Michael Carter-Williams with scouting report
- Michael Carter-Williams fueled by doubt of others
- Is Jim Boeheim really a poor developer of NBA talent?
- ACC, Pinstripe Bowl agree to deal
- Shamarko Thomas fulfilling goal as the ‘chosen one’
- Syracuse tennis’ Maddie Kobelt reaches national semifinals
- Quinta Funderburk had more to focus on other than football
» Related: Isaiah Briscoe visiting high schools, colleges
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.