Isaiah Briscoe is an athletic scoring point guard in the class of 2015. And like many other young, skilled point guards with the ability to score, it appears Michigan and John Beilein’s system has become a destination in his mind. “Their style of play is amazing, pick and roll in the open court,” Briscoe said at the NBPA Top-100 camp. “I feel he lets his guards go, and I wanna be a part of something like that.” Briscoe is regarded as a top 25 prospect nationally, near other Michigan targets in the class such as recent offers Jalen Coleman and Luke Kennard. Needless to say, he’s fielding attention from all over the country. The 6-foot-1 Union, N.J. native possesses offers from Baylor, UConn, Florida, Miami, Pittsburgh and Syracuse, among others. Recently, he’s picked up offers from Indiana, Ohio State and Florida State and interest from Michigan.
- 2015 five-star guard Isaiah Briscoe “very interested” in Michigan
- Ja’Quan Newton likes Villanova, no closer to decision
- Philadelphia 76ers draft preview: Michael Carter-Williams
- Rakeem Christmas, Michael Gbinije will play in Estonia next month
- Coach says Cooper would be best place for Rashad Vaughn
- Roundtable: Thoughts on a new arena in Syracuse
- Getting to know Syracuse offensive line coach Pat Perles
- Vote Jerome Smith as ACC’s best running back in 2013
» Related: Rashad Vaughn headed to prep school
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.