Canada Basketball is pleased to announce the Junior Men’s National Team (JMNT) set to compete for Canada at the 2013 FIBA U19 World Championship in Prague, Czech Republic from June 27 to July 7. Canada qualified for this year’s tournament after capturing the bronze medal at the 2012 FIBA Americas U18 Championship for Men in Brazil. “The formation of this year’s Junior National Team is a tribute to the passion, commitment and toughness of all the young men we brought into camp. We are proud of the effort that everyone has given to this team and we look forward to representing Canada in Prague,” said head coach Roy Rana, when asked about the 2013 edition of the team. Tyler Ennis, a 6-3 point guard from Brampton, Ont., and a 2013 Syracuse commit was among those selected.
- Team Canada Junior Men’s National Team announced
- Two-way lineman Trey Klock has a tech of a day
- Malachi Richardson ready to see Indiana
- Michael Carter-Williams learned work ethic as a freshman
- Three football players named to preseason ACC teams
- Eric Devendorf reflects on his family and basketball career
- Doug Marrone’s pro offense will be more simplified than collegiate version
- Syracuse has great depth at running back for the ACC
- New coach reset: Syracuse coach Scott Shafer
- Dyshawn Davis ‘good to go‘ after offseason surgery
- New season of King of Kings tips off in Utica
» Related: Cuse target Thomas Bryant part of U16 championship team
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.