In April, Johnson narrowed his list of schools down to seven: Arizona, Duke, Florida, Kentucky, Oregon, UCLA and USC. Johnson was certain he would take unofficial visits to the SoCal schools due to their proximity, and said he would definitely take officials to the other five schools on his list come fall. Another school that has come on strong of late is Kansas, who Johnson called the “wild card” in his recruitment. The Jayhawks have certainly captured his interest of late, as he told SNY.tv earlier this month. Though he isn’t planning on visiting yet, his developing relationship with them could shake things up down the road.
- Stanley Johnson calls Kansas ‘wildcard’ in his recruitment
- Rutgers AD Julie Hermann doesn’t plan to resign
- Dominic Lamolinara’s strong title-game performance not enough
- Faceoffs doom Syracuse in title game against Duke
- Can transfer Antonio Barton fill Tennessee’s hole at point guard?
- Syracuse’s seniors leave legacy of leadership, bright future
- Why I’ve never been sold on the Carmelo Anthony trade
- Rashad Vaughn weighs decision on prep school
» Related: Syracuse has interest in Temple Gibbs
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.