2015 guard Isaiah Briscoe is one of the hottest prospects in the country, and he’s been tearing it up on the Nike EYBL circuit for the New Jersey Playaz. Briscoe is averaging 21.8 points per game through EYBL play so far. “I’ve been playing well and the team’s been playing well, but there’s always room for improvement,” Briscoe told PGU. “We say that our best game is our next game so we have to keep going after it.” “Coach always has faith in us, and tells us we’re going to win the game if we play hard every possession and leave it all on the floor,” he added. A 6-foot-3, 200 lb guard from Union, NJ, Briscoe has expanded his role during AAU play.
- 2015 Isaiah Briscoe excelling in Nike EYBL
- Observations from the highlight tape of Florida athlete Ryan Mayes
- National semifinals lacrosse coaches have formed strong bond
- Eric Devendorf co-hosts an ESPN local sports radio show
- JoJo Marasco headlines list of lacrosse All-Americans
- Krzyzewski is announced today as Olympic coach: Will Boeheim join him?
- Memorial weekend tradition remains the same
- Familiarity on Syracuse football staff paying off
» Related: SU out of Barton sweepstakes
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.