Derrick Jones is only a sophomore at Radnor (Pa.) Archbishop Carroll High School, but he may already have a good idea about his dream schools. “He’s leaning toward Syracuse and he would love to go to Kentucky,” his father, Derrick Jones Sr., told SNY.tv. “He loves Kentucky and he loves Syracuse. We’ve been talking about Syracuse the most.” Syracuse has offered, while Kentucky has not.
- Sophomore star Derrick Jones likes Syracuse, Kentucky
- Reviews mixed on New York Giants selection of Justin Pugh
- Justin Pugh has had to overcome obstacles en route to Giants
- California prospect Stanley Johnson on Calipari’s radar
- Tyler Roberson enjoyed standout year at Roselle Catholic
- ACC thinking about playing games abroad
- Marrone surprised that Nassib, Thomas are still on the board
- JoJo Marasco, Brian Megill among 25 Tewaaraton Trophy nominees
- Watch video of Justin Pugh being selected by Giants
- Carmelo Anthony notches 26 as Knicks take 3-0 lead
» Related: Whitehead visited by Pitino, Lavin
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.