The No. 1 prospect in America isn’t rooting for Louisville, Syracuse or Duke to cut down the Nets in Atlanta. He’s pulling for Cinderella Wichita State. Andrew Wiggins, the projected No. 1 pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, is hoping the Shockers shock everybody because his older brother, Nick Wiggins, is on the team.
- Andrew Wiggins rooting for Witchita State to win it all
- Coleman, Moten say Syracuse’s Carter-Williams has become team leader
- Boeheim, Pitino heading for NCAA tournament finals collision?
- Syracuse heads south after an amazing turnaround
- Orange defense carried them to the Final Four
- President Barack Obama attended the SU/Marquette game
- Syracuse completed an unexpected turnaround with Final Four trip
- Syracuse’s zone writes another epitaph for another NCAA Tournament foe
- Syracuse students dance, celebrate around campus
- Quick thoughts on SU heading to the Final Four
- Kris Joseph to be called up by Brooklyn Nets
- Notes from Saturday’s spring football practice
» Related: MCW has played best basketball following fire
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.