Syracuse began the year 19-1, rocketed into the Top 5 and looked like a Final Four contender. By the end of the year, the wheels came off as the Orange lost four of five and didn’t beat an NCAA Tournament-caliber team during the season’s last five weeks. Will the Syracuse team that shows up next week be the one that looked like a juggernaut in the pre-conference season, or the one later in the year that looked completely inept against zone defenses?
- Florida and Syracuse among intriguing teams in NCAA bracket
- East Regional Preview: Hoosiers don’t have an easy path
- Top 10 NCAA tournament story lines
- Five SU players carry valuable experience to San Jose
- Miami should’ve been a No. 1 seed; Syracuse will lose to UNLV
- Is this the year a No. 16 seed beats a No. 1 seed?
- Rick Pitino and Louisville eye bigger prize in NCAA
- Poll: How are you feeling, Syracuse fan?
- Orange blueprint to winning the NCAA tournament
- Defending champ Kentucky headlines this year’s snubs
» Related: Roberson headlines NJ TOC
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.