Tyus Battle is the son of Gary Battle, a former All-American at New Haven and a 1,000 point scorer at Colonia High School back in the late ’80s. Battle is known for his nickname, “The Kid Mamba,” and has already drawn comparisons to Charlotte Bobcats rookie Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, a fellow New Jersey native. Battle just added an offer from Indiana following his weekend visit to Bloomington for the Michigan game. Before that, he added offers from Villanova and UConn to go with offers from Cincinnati, Miami, Rhode Island, Rutgers, Seton Hall, SMU and Syracuse.
- Freshman Battle adds Indiana, UConn, Villanova offers
- Onuaku, Nichols named to NBDL All-Star roster
- A look at the latest wave of recruits to visit Syracuse
- Is Mitch Kimble a better fit than Zach Allen?
- Syracuse v. Georgetown may break a record
- Carmelo Anthony scores 27 as Knicks cruise past Detroit
- Bill Raftery, Jay Bilas and Sean McDonough recap Syracuse’s 63-47 win
- Syracuse in the mix for Reggie Spearman and Kendall Moore
- Syracuse puts on defensive clinic against Notre Dame
- What Twitter is saying about SU’s win over the Irish
- Jerami Grant wins the battle of the brothers
» Related: SU commit Tyler Ennis continues to shine
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.