Laray Smith has a good problem, sort of like having too much money or too many girlfriends. A standout at Xaverian in both football and track, Smith is having a hard time picking a college to accommodate his interest in both sports. Initially, Smith was sold on the idea of playing football at Syracuse. But that was before coach Doug Marrone left to become the new coach of the NFL’s Buffalo Bills. “Syracuse is still high on my list,” Smith says. “And I still may end up there.”
- Laray Smith tries to pick a college that will accomodate his interests
- Former ‘Cuse QB Greg Paulus has high praise for Doug Marrone
- Aaron Batten flips from Kent State to Syracuse
- In-depth with SU commit Corey Cooper
- Batten and Provo could be used like Gronkowski and Hernandez, coach says
- Two SU football players move closer to resolution of charges in scuffle with police
- Michael Carter-Williams analyzes final minutes of Villnova game
- SU is auctioning off courtside seats for Georgetown game
- Exclusive Interview: Zach Chibane, OG, Syracuse
- Ridiculous ideas for improving referees
- Women’s lacrosse No. 1 in preseason media poll
- How important is Saturday’s game against Pitt?
» Got a link or a website you’d like to see here? Let us know
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.