Dakari Johnson and Montverde (Fl.) Academy defeated St. Peter’s Prep (N.J.), 89-62, in the Holiday Hoops for Troops event at Roselle Catholic. The 6-foot-11 big man, who has narrowed his college choices to Kentucky, Syracuse and Georgetown, spoke with SNY.tv about the possibility of playing with both Noel and Cauley-Stein or replacing them if they head to the NBA. “I talked to Coach Cal and it wouldn’t matter to me, even if they stayed they would push me harder in practice and I would just be better developed going against those guys every day,” he said.
- Dakari Johnson comes home to Jersey; talks recruiting
- Marrone should be high on Eagles’ list
- Who would replace Marrone if he leaves?
- Will Marrone’s interviews cost Syracuse recruits?
- The Post-Standard’s Mike Waters talks win 903
- Big East gets its BCS moment*
- Syracuse represented in NFL playoffs
- Marrone has already interviewed with Cleveland
- A memo for exit strategies on SU coaching exists
- Gottlieb gets into sparring match with Davis on Twitter
- Another ode to the mastery of Jim Boeheim
- Seth Davis says to sell on Syracuse
- Arinze Onuaku putting up good stats in D-League
- Jordan Classic headed to Barclay’s Center
» Got a link or a website you’d like to see here? Let us know
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.