Four-star defensive prospect Ebenezer Ogundeko will have orange in his college football uniform. It’s just a matter of which shade of orange he will wear. Ryan Murray of Rivals.com tweeted this afternoon that Ogundeko has narrowed his list of schools to SU and Clemson. His decision will be announced on January 4.
- Ebenezer Ogundeko down to Syracuse and Clemson
- Ebo visits Syracuse as decision looms (video)
- Pitino: Big East now wasn’t Dave Gavitt’s dream
- Parker spurns Michigan State and chooses Duke
- Malik Brown: Marrone is a ‘cool dude’
- Boeheim responds to Gottlieb’s comments
- Carter-Williams a Cousy award candidate
- Carmelo Anthony gets last laugh with Denver fans
- Waiters, Irving are backcourt of the future
- Onuaku listed as No. 11 prospect in NBDL (Rautins is No. 28)
- Most memorable moments in Big East history
» Got a link or a website you’d like to see here? Let us know
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.