“Some of you may have heard that I was trying to reclassify back into the Class of 2013. Right now I am still in the Class of 2014 and the reason behind me trying to reclassify is because I have been playing well. My skills definitely have gotten better since the summer time and I do think by 2013 I will be ready to compete at the college level. But in order for me to make this happen, I will need to take two extra core classes so I can be eligible to play next year.”
- Chris McCullough talks potential reclassification
- Gottlieb criticizes Syracuse, #OrangeNation responds
- Boeheim a great coach, but at what cost?
- Adding JUCO players will help in ACC transition
- Plenty of blame to go around for Big East breakup
- Boeheim brave to take stand on gun control
- Detroit’s comeback lost in Boeheim’s 900th win
- Gonzo thinks Rutgers coach Rice can learn from suspension
- MacPherson will steady Syracuse at center next season
- Getting to re-know the West Virginia Mountaineers
- Geno Auriemma says good riddance to Big East defectors
» Got a link or a website you’d like to see here? Let us know
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.