After stridently defending the Big East conference over the last year and saying he “wouldn’t mind dying a Big East coach,” Rick Pitino and his Louisville Cardinals are now leaving the league. Louisville is headed to the ACC in 2014 after that league’s presidents and chancellors voted unanimously to add the school as its 14th member.
- After defending the Big East, Pitino now leaving it
- Reflections on UConn and the ACC
- Syracuse pushed for Louisville over UConn
- MCW: Digging deeper and looking forward
- AD Gross applauds Louisville’s move to ACC
- Improvement in red zone led to SU’s turnaround
- Cleshawn Page and two others visiting SU this weekend
- Augustus Edwards receives visit from Anselmo (subscription required)
- Big East needs to return to basketball roots, not chase football
- Thorp: Louisville addition about athletics, not academics
- Louisville to ACC was a no brainer
» Got a link or a website you’d like to see here? Let us know
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.