Boeheim’s Army General Manager Kevin Belbey joins Wes Cheng in studio to talk about the future of Boeheim’s Army and Syracuse basketball on The Juice on the Cuse Webcast on SNY.tv.
Wes Cheng: Kevin, I wanted to get your started on this one: Boeheim’s Army made the Final Four in the 2017 TBT. It’s the third straight season you’ve had a team. This is a thing now, right? You guys are going to play every season in perpetuity?
Kevin Belbey: As long as the players want to play, I’m more than willing to help and participate and run the things behind the scenes. I’m glad that, we didn’t win it all, but we crossed a threshold this year making it to the Final Four. I think we’ll build some great momentum and excitement for next year, both with guys wanting to come back and some guys who didn’t play, watched us on ESPN, saw how much it was and join us on the court.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. Kevin Belbey in studio
2. Boeheim’s Army to continue playing in TBT?
3. What adjustments need to be made?
4. Eric Devendorf’s performance
5. Nostalgia for the players
6. Getting elite recruits at Syracuse
7. Concern about recruiting before commitment of Darius Bazley?
8. Thoughts on the upcoming season
9. Wrap Up