Congratulations to the Syracuse All-American cross country runners. On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse landed a commitment from 6-11 big man Bourama Sidibe from St. Benedict’s (NJ) Prep on Monday, the school announced on Twitter. The 2017 center is rated four stars and had also had considered Oklahoma State and Texas Tech.
After Syracuse priority target Quade Green committed to Kentucky, he may take another SU target with him. ESPN’s Jeff Borzello writes that Hamidou Diallo, who is eligible to go directly to the NBA, is still leaning toward heading to college. Green said that Diallo would be among the players that he’d recruit to Kentucky.
Syracuse commit Tommy Devito was named as the No. 7 pro-style quarterback in the class of 2017 according to QBHitList.com. Devito recently finished his high school career at Don Bosco (NJ) Prop, and also held offers from schools like Texas A&M and Ole’ Miss.
2018 wide receiver Paul Woods from Canisius High (NY) was named First Team All-Catholic, the school announced on Twitter. Woods was among the recruits to visit Syracuse over the weekend during its loss to Florida State. He picked up an offer from Boston College earlier in the summer.
That’s all for today. Have a great Tuesday!
- Recruiting Roundup: Decision day for Hugh Davis, Syracuse re-offers Jo-El Shaw - May 26, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: 2018 running back Jawhar Jordan commits to Syracuse - May 25, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: Marek Dolezaj to Syracuse, Meechi Harris narrows list to nine - May 24, 2017
- 2017 NBA Draft Profile: Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon - May 23, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017