Syracuse will be honoring Pearl Washington at the Georgetown game on Dec. 17. On to today’s recruiting links…
Kentucky.com’s Ben Roberts caught up with 2017 guard Quade Green’s high school coach, Neumann-Goretti’s Carl Arrigale, who says the race for his services is down to two teams. “I think he’s going to sign the letter. I think he’s got some clarity. He has a final five list, but it’s only between two teams. It’s Kentucky and Syracuse.”
2017 five-star recruit Lonnie Walker announced his commitment to Miami on Wednesday via Twitter. The elite wing was also weighing offers from Arizona, Kentucky, Syracuse and Villanova. He had originally planned an official visit to Syracuse last weekend, but canceled prior to the visit.
Earlier in the week, reports surfaced that 2017 big man Bourama Sidibe was going to make his college announcement on Monday. He will pick between Syracuse, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech. Zagsblog.com’s Adam Zagoria predicts that he will be an Orange commit, and he same holds true for Green.
Zagoria also reports that approximately 30 NBA scouts will be on hand at the National Prep Showcase in New Haven, Conn. The apple of their eyes will be guard Hamidou Diallo from Putnam Science Academy (CT). Diallo includes Kentucky, UConn, Kansas, Syracuse, Arizona and Indiana among his finalists.
Have a great Thursday, everyone!
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 72, Toledo 64 - November 22, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 74, Oakland 50 - November 20, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 80, Texas Southern 67 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 10, Louisville 56 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Iona 62 - November 14, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 43, Wake Forest 64 - November 11, 2017
- Cornell Big Red — 2017-18 Syracuse scouting report with Ivy Hoops Online - November 10, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern Connecticut State - November 6, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 24, Florida State 27 - November 4, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern New Hampshire - October 30, 2017