Tough loss, but it was still a great season for the women’s field hockey team. On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse picked up a commitment from Oshae Brissett, he announced during Saturday’s Knicks/Raptors game, and also tweeted over the weekend. He was also weighing offers from USC, Oregon, and Memphis, and becomes the first commit in SU’s 2017 class. “He is an amazing talent with great length and can score the basketball from every angle,” said CIA Bounce coach Tony McIntyre said to Adam Zagoria.
Perhaps more good news is on the way. With about a week to go before he makes his college decision, Quade Green took a trip up to Syracuse over the weekend. It is his fourth trip since late August, and other schools involved in his recruitment include Kentucky, Duke, Villanova and Temple.
Green was joined by another 2017 prospect, big man Bourama Sidibe, tweets Syracuse.com’s Mike Waters. The St. Benedict’s Prep star is rated three stars by 247 Sports, and is also considering Oklahoma State and Texas Tech, among others.
Scout.com’s Chad Simmons writes that Syracuse was the first school to offer 2019 Georgia offensive lineman Wanya Morris. “It feels great knowing that I am able to go to college and get an education for free,” said Morris about his first offer.
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 74, Oakland 50 - November 20, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 80, Texas Southern 67 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 10, Louisville 56 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Iona 62 - November 14, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 43, Wake Forest 64 - November 11, 2017
- Cornell Big Red — 2017-18 Syracuse scouting report with Ivy Hoops Online - November 10, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern Connecticut State - November 6, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 24, Florida State 27 - November 4, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern New Hampshire - October 30, 2017
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017