Tough loss, but it was still a great season for the women’s field hockey team. On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse picked up a commitment from Oshae Brissett, he announced during Saturday’s Knicks/Raptors game, and also tweeted over the weekend. He was also weighing offers from USC, Oregon, and Memphis, and becomes the first commit in SU’s 2017 class. “He is an amazing talent with great length and can score the basketball from every angle,” said CIA Bounce coach Tony McIntyre said to Adam Zagoria.
Perhaps more good news is on the way. With about a week to go before he makes his college decision, Quade Green took a trip up to Syracuse over the weekend. It is his fourth trip since late August, and other schools involved in his recruitment include Kentucky, Duke, Villanova and Temple.
Green was joined by another 2017 prospect, big man Bourama Sidibe, tweets Syracuse.com’s Mike Waters. The St. Benedict’s Prep star is rated three stars by 247 Sports, and is also considering Oklahoma State and Texas Tech, among others.
Scout.com’s Chad Simmons writes that Syracuse was the first school to offer 2019 Georgia offensive lineman Wanya Morris. “It feels great knowing that I am able to go to college and get an education for free,” said Morris about his first offer.
- Recruiting Roundup: Decision day for Hugh Davis, Syracuse re-offers Jo-El Shaw - May 26, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: 2018 running back Jawhar Jordan commits to Syracuse - May 25, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: Marek Dolezaj to Syracuse, Meechi Harris narrows list to nine - May 24, 2017
- 2017 NBA Draft Profile: Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon - May 23, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017