Since Orange Watch is uniform obsessed, and since the Syracuse football team has worn a different uniform combination for all eight games played up to this point of the season, we are going to try and guess the uniform combination for the last four games.
This first game is tricky for a prediction because Clemson is wearing its rarely-seen “Purple Heart” jerseys for “Military Appreciation Day” Saturday against the ‘Cuse at Memorial Stadium (3:30 p.m. ET / ABC/ESPN2).
So that leaves open the possibility that the Orange spoke with Clemson and the ACC office about wearing orange, and not white, on the road, as the team did last year at South Florida, to produce a color vs. color jersey matchup.
However, we’ll go with a guess of SU wearing orange helmets, white jerseys, and orange pants, to contrast against Clemson’s orange helmets, purple jerseys and either white or orange pants, as Syracuse’s ninth different uniform combination.
We’ll see how we did next week.
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 19, Miami 27 - October 21, 2017
- What Are Syracuse’s Chances Of Making a Bowl Game? - October 18, 2017
- Orange Watch: Syracuse football has chance for encore against Top 10 team - October 17, 2017
- Orange Watch: Beating Clemson would accelerate timetable for rebirth of Syracuse football - October 10, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Pittsburgh 24 - October 7, 2017
- Orange Watch: Already crunch time in ACC for Syracuse football - October 3, 2017
- Orange Watch: The quickest 7-0 score we’ve ever seen in a Syracuse football game - September 27, 2017
- Orange Watch: First Syracuse-LSU meeting in Louisiana was a historic Sugar Bowl tale - September 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 41, Central Michigan 17 - September 16, 2017
- Orange Watch: Former Syracuse coach Scott Shafer classless in victory - September 13, 2017