The tallest man in Syracuse basketball history, Paschal Chukwu, is now eligible! On to today’s recruiting links…
2017 Florida WR Joshua Palmer has committed to Syracuse, reports Scout.com’s Mike McAllister. Rated three stars by Scout, he also held offers from Michigan, Illinois and Maryland, among others.
Former 2016 defensive end commit Jamal Holloway has qualified to play in the NCAA, writes T. Now that he is back on the market, the schools that have contacted him recently include Old Dominion, Tennessee Tech, and Monmouth. He also held offers from Rutgers, Temple and Pitt prior to the academic issue.
2017 fullback Connor Koch decommitted from Syracuse on Wednesday, he tweeted. The Virginia product originally pledged to the Orange as a preferred walk-on in May.
2017 offensive lineman Dakota Davis tweeted that he picked up an offer from Syracuse. The Glenelg (Md.) native’s offer list includes UCONN, Ohio, Florida Atlantic, Monmouth and Lehigh.
Have a great Thursday!
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017