The Orange has won five straight games, including defeating No. 11 North Carolina and No. 13 Duke to capture its second straight ACC Championship.
The Great Danes finished the season 12-3, though one of those losses was to Syracuse on Feb. 21. In that game, Nick Mariano and Derek DeJoe each notched a hat trick in a 16-7 win.
Should Syracuse advance, it would play the winner of Maryland and the winner of Quinnipiac or Hartford in the NCAA Quarterfinals.
The game will be televised on ESPNU.
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017