To start off your day, here’s an article about Jim Boeheim embracing the ACC Tourney moving to Brooklyn. On to today’s recruiting links…
Scout.com’s Brian Dohn reports that Syracuse commit Isaiah McDuffie is being recruited hard by Boston College. The linebacker from Buffalo originally committed under the Scott Shafer era, but McDuffie has remained with the Orange through the coaching change.
2018 wide receiver Justin Shorter picked up an offer from Syracuse on Tuesday, reports Rivals.com’s Adam Friedman. The New Jersey prospect already holds early offers from Pitt and Rutgers.
2017 defensive lineman Brendan Bordner tweeted that he received an offer from Syracuse on Tuesday. The Ohio native holds offers from Indiana, Central Florida, and Wake Forest, among others.
Kentucky is the latest school to extend an offer to Florida basketball star Kevin Knox, writes SNY.tv’s very own, Adam Zagoria. Syracuse has previously offered the 2017 star, and other suitors include Duke and North Carolina.
Another 2017 star, guard Hamidou Diallo, picked up an offer from Duke, Zagoria also writes. Syracuse has an offer into Diallo, and he’s being pursued by Kansas, UConn and Arizona, among many, many others.
Have a great Wednesday!
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017