Congratulations to the Syracuse women’s team for making the NCAA Tournament Final! #BeatUConn. On to today’s recruiting links…
Passaic (NJ) offensive lineman Carter Warren visited Syracuse over the weekend, and tweeted that he “really enjoyed” himself on the visit. Warren was offered by the Orange in March, and also holds offers from Miami, Michigan, Penn State and Pitt, among others.
He was joined by another offensive lineman, 2017 Gonzaga (DC) prospect Johnny Jordan, who said on Twitter that it was a “great visit.” The Orange offered Jordan in January, and his offer list includes Kentucky, North Carolina and Maryland.
2018 Plant (Fla.) tight end Judge Culpepper was at the spring practice, and got a chance to see his brother, Rex, play for the first time since his ACL tear in high school. Culpepper tweeted that it was especially sweet for Rex to find his tight end for a touchdown. His offer list includes Florida, Iowa State, Kentucky and Minnesota.
A trio of Connecticut prospects were on hand, as well. Cheshire Academy (Conn.) quarterback CJ Lewis and defensive backs CJ Holmes and Brandon Sebastian all tweeted on their visits.
That’s all for today. Have a great start to your week, everyone.
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017