Former Syracuse star CJ Fair dropped 32 points in his NBDL game last night in Fort Wayne’s win over Delaware. Let’s hope he gets that call up sometime soon. On to today’s recruiting links…
2017 Clairton (Pa.) defensive back Lamont Wade tweeted on Tuesday that he had received an offer from Syracuse. The five-star prospect has offers from Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State and West Virginia, among others.
Newton (Conn.) linebacker Ben Mason tweeted on Tuesday that he received an offer from the Orange. The 2017 prospect is rated 3-stars by Rivals, and holds offers from Duke, Boston College and Cal, among others.
2017 Calvert Hall (Md.) linebacker Tyshon Fogg received an offer (again) from Syracuse, he annonced on Twitter on Tuesday. Fogg had been recruited by the Scott Shafer staff, and he will be recruited by Dino Babers’ staff as well. He currently holds offers from Clemson, Duke, Maryland and Michigan State, among others, and Scout rates him as a 4-star recruit.
Scout.com’s Michael Clark catches up with 2018 Arlington (Va.) Bishop O’Connell quarterback DeJuan Ellis, who Syracuse recently offered. “The offer means a lot and it shows they believe in me,” Ellis said of Syracuse. Maryland and Temple are his other early offers.
Ethan Wiederkehr, a 2017 offensive lineman, is set to visit Syracuse on Feb. 20, reports Scout.com’s Mike McAllister. His offer list includes Maryland, Connecticut and Northwestern.
SNY.tv’s very own, Adam Zagoria, writes that 2018 forward Louis King, is currently enrolled at Hudson Catholic, but won’t play this season. It is the third high school for King in his career. His offer list includes Kansas, Syracuse, St. John’s and Seton Hall.
Zagoria also speaks with elite 2017 guard Hamidou Diallo from Putnam Science Academy (Conn.). Diallo will visit Maryland on Feb. 21 and Syracuse on Feb. 27. “They both do a really good job with guards,” Diallo told SNY.tv.
That’s all for today. Stay warm, everyone.
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017