If you haven’t had a chance, check out Terrel Hunt’s letter to the NCAA requesting an extra year of eligbility. We are all pulling for you, Terrel! On to today’s recruiting links…
Camden (NJ) defensive end Jamal Holloway announced his decommitment from Syracuse on Wednesday, he announced on Twitter. The two-star prospect has been strongly pursued by Rutgers, and also holds offers from Michigan State, Temple and Pitt.
Rivals.com’s Bill Seals writes that Daytona Beach (Fla.) Mainland running back Adrian Killins is down to three schools: Syracuse, Iowa State and Central Florida. He is currently committed to UCF and took an official visit to Iowa State last weekend. He will be on the Syracuse campus this weekend.
Syracuse offered 2017 defensive back Javont’e Anderson from Maple Heights (OH), reports Scout.com’s Mike McAllister. The four-star recruit has offers from Kentucky, Toledo and Bowling Green.
2017 defensive back Aaron Duncan tweeted Tuesday evening that he had received an offer from Syracuse. The Miami (Fla.) Norland star also holds an offer from NC State.
Another prospect to receive his first offer from Syracuse was 2017 quarterback Rodney Hall, he said on Twitter. The Cass Technical (Mich.) prospect is teammates of current SU commit Tim Walton.
Another prospect from the Nation’s Capital, offensive lineman Johnny Jordan, picked up his fifth offer from the Orange, he wrote on Twitter. Among those offers include Kentucky and UNC.
Mark Webb tweeted on Wednesday that he has received an offer from Syracuse. The 2017 Archbishop Wood (Pa.) wide receiver is rated three stars by 247 Sports and holds offers from Penn State, Maryland, UNC and Pitt, among others.
Orlando (Fla.) linebacker Dylan Meeks tweeted on Wednesday that he had received an offer from Syracuse. The 2017 prospect holds offers from Duke, Rutgers, Indiana and Wake Forest, among others.
Syracuse has reoffered 2017 wide receiver Anthony White Jr., he posted on Twitter. His original offer came from the Scott Shafer regime, and he also holds offers from LSU, Illinois, Kentucky and NC State, among others.
Another 2017 prospect to get re-offered by the Dino Babers staff included three-star defensive back Joshua Dinson, he wrote on Twitter. He was initially offered by Syracuse last May, and also holds offers from Kentucky and Cincinnati.
That’s all for today. See you tomorrow!
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: A look at Syracuse lacrosse’s first round matchup against Yale - May 11, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse will finish off regular season with trip to Colgate - May 5, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rallies, but falls short against North Carolina - May 1, 2017
- McAnaney: Syracuse lacrosse a tough out because it is ‘battle tested’ - April 28, 2017