Be sure to vote for Syracuse commit Tyus Battle as NJ.com’s top player from the Greater Middlesex Conference. On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse received another commitment on Tuesday evening, this one from Tim Walton via Twitter. The Cass Technical (Mich.) linebacker is rated by three stars, and decommitted from Illinois earlier in the week. That makes nine commitments for Syracuse since the weekend.
2017 defensive end Owen Carney tweeted on Tuesday that he picked up an offer from Syracuse. The Miramar (Fla.) prospect also holds offers from Duke, Kentucky and Wake Forest, among others.
Three-star wide receiver Clevan Thomas posted to Twitter that he received an offer from Syracuse. Thomas is another Sunshine State prospect, and his offer list includes Michigan, Louisville and Kentucky.
Jerry Williamson reports that 2018 defensive back Demeatrius Ivey Jr. picked up an offer from Syracuse on Tuesday. It is the first offer for the South Dade (Fla.) athlete.
Syracuse has an in-home visit lined up with top offensive lineman Stewart Reese on Thursday, Scout.com’s Corey Bender reports. Reese is a Scout 300 player, and also hosted Mississippi State on Tuesday. He is also considering Florida State, Illinois and Ole’ Miss.
2017 linebacker Pete Werner picked up an offer from Syracuse last week, and tweeted on Tuesday that he received an offer from Cincinnati. The Cathedral (Ind.) prospect is rated three stars by Scout, and his offer list includes Boston College, Illinois, Indiana and Iowa State.
247 Sports’ Ryan Bartlow reports that LSU is the latest school to extend an offer to linebacker Nadarius Fagan from Miami Southridge (Fla.). He also holds offers from Alabama, Temple and Syracuse.
Syracuse coaches Jim Boeheim and Adrian Autry visited 2016 prospect Taurean Thompson on Monday, reports Syracuse.com’s Donna Ditota. Thompson is one of the best available big man for next year’s class, and is also considering Seton Hall and Providence.
That’s all from the recruiting world today. See you tomorrow!
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: A look at Syracuse lacrosse’s first round matchup against Yale - May 11, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse will finish off regular season with trip to Colgate - May 5, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rallies, but falls short against North Carolina - May 1, 2017
- McAnaney: Syracuse lacrosse a tough out because it is ‘battle tested’ - April 28, 2017