Congratulations to Malachi Richardson, who was named ACC Rookie of the Week. Well deserved! On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse, fresh off picking up seven commitments from visitors over the weekend, got another one on Monday morning, with defensive end Joshua Black tweeting that he will be joining the Orange. The Harlem (Ill.) three-star prospect had originally committed to Illinois, and also had offers from Bowling Green and Ball State.
Another visitor who may be joining the Orange soon is three-star linebacker Tim Walton. The Cass Technical (Mich.) prospect announced his decommitment from Illinois on Twitter on Monday after visiting Syracuse over the weekend. He also holds offers from Navy, Toledo and Buffalo.
Syracuse.com’s Stephen Bailey reports that head coach Dino Babers will meet with Georgia three-star defensive end Josh White on Wednesday. White will take an official visit to Syracuse this weekend. He also has an offer from Maryland, and will receive a visit from Georgia Tech this week.
Syracuse offered 2018 linebacker Raymond Scott from Narbonne (CA) football, he tweeted on Monday. It is his first offer, likely one of many, many to come.
Former Syracuse commit Taylor Riggins announced on Twitter that he will be playing at UMass. Riggins decommitted from Syracuse earlier in the month, citing coaching changes.
Jerry Williamson reports that 2018 Sunshine State wide receiver Ivan Thomas received an offer from Syracuse. It is the first offer for the Palmetto (Fla.) star.
Former Syracuse defensive lineman target Amir Watts committed to Pitt over the weekend, he announced on Twitter. The four-star prospect from Phillips Academy (Ill.) had originally been one of SU’s top targets under Scott Shafer’s staff.
That’s all there is for today. See you tomorrow!
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: A look at Syracuse lacrosse’s first round matchup against Yale - May 11, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse will finish off regular season with trip to Colgate - May 5, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rallies, but falls short against North Carolina - May 1, 2017
- McAnaney: Syracuse lacrosse a tough out because it is ‘battle tested’ - April 28, 2017