Welcome back to Los Angeles, Rams! They didn’t waste any time with their Twitter account. On to today’s recruiting links…
Scout 300 offensive lineman prospect Stewart Reese from Fort Pierce (Fla.) Central will take an official visit to Syracuse on Jan. 22, reports Scout.com’s Mike McAllister. The four-star prospect has an official visit to Florida State scheduled this upcoming weekend and also has offers from LSU, Miami, Ole’ Miss, Alabama, and Florida, among others.
Syracuse is back in the hunt for four-star New Jersey wide receiver Kelvin Harmon, reports Rivals.com’s Scott Brown. The Orange had originally offered Harmon under the Shafer era, and Dino Babers staff reaffirmed that offer. Harmon has offers from NC State, Rutgers, South Carolina, Boston College and West Virginia, among others.
2016 three-star receiver Sean Riley picked up an offer from Hawaii on Tuesday, he posted on Twitter. Riley committed to Arizona in March, but will be part of a large group of recruits taking an official visit to Syracuse on Jan. 16.
South Dade (Fla.) running back prospect Jawon Hamilton has Syracuse in his final four with a visit scheduled for Jan. 22, writes Syracuse.com’s Stephen Bailey. The three-star prospect is also considering UCF, Florida Atlantic and Louisville.
Las Flores (Calif.) Tesoro quarterback Devon Modster has an official visit scheduled to UCLA this weekend, reports Scout.com’s Greg Biggins. The four-star signal caller decommitted from Arizona recently and picked up an offer from the Orange. But at this time, he doesn’t have any visits scheduled outside of the Bruins.
Brian Edwards, a 2017 three-star defensive back prospect from Miramar (Fla.), is starting to get a clearer picture of where he’d like to visit. He tells Scout.com’s Corey Bender that he’s interested in taking trips to Florida, Miami, Louisville, Syracuse and USC. “A lot of my family is from New York. It’ll be good going up there,” Edwards said.
See you tomorrow, everyone.
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017