Let’s get right to today’s Syracuse recruiting links on a busy Thursday…
Syracuse extended an offer to Scout 300 wide receiver Desmond Fitzpatrick on Wednesday, writes Scout.com’s Mike McAllister. Fitzpatrick immediately set up an official visit date for Jan. 22. He holds offers from Louisville, Arizona, Indiana, and Nebraska, among others.
2016 wide receiver Devaughn Cooper from Narbonne (Ca.) picked up an offer from Syracuse, he tweeted on Wednesday. He is rated 3-stars by 247 Sports and is currently committed to Arizona.
On Thursday morning, Syracuse extended an offer to Sunshine state prospect Jerron Rollins, he posted on Twitter. Rollins is rated 3-stars by 247 Sports and has offers from Florida Atlantic, Indiana and Louisville, among others.
2016 South Dade (Fla.) running back Jawon Hamilton also has an offer from Syracuse, he tweeted on Wednesday evening. His offer list includes UCF, Kansas, Louisvile and Miami, and he is rated three stars by 247 Sports.
Three-star linebacker Kenneth Ruff is officially on board with the Orange. He tweeted that he has officially signed his papers and will enroll early at Syracuse. Ruff was a flip from Virginia.
2016 defensive end Brandon Ginnetti decommitted from Syracuse earlier in the week, writes The Daily Orange’s Paul Schwedelson. “Brandon has decommitted as it did not appear he would still be a great fit there,” his coach said.
Osceola (Fla.) defensive back Devon Clarke tweeted on Wednesday evening that he’s heard from Syracuse’s new staff. The three-star prospect had already had an offer from the prior coaching staff, and also holds offers from Purdue, Bowling Green and Marshall, among others.
That’s all for today. See you all tomorrow!
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Chris Carlson on the NIT, 2017 basketball recruiting, Greensboro - March 17, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, UNC Greensboro 77 - March 15, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse basketball left out of NCAA Tournament - March 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse surges, sputters, then hangs on for win against St. John’s - March 12, 2017
- Jim Boeheim pleads case for Syracuse after ACC Tournament loss - March 9, 2017
- Syracuse coach says there’s ‘no value’ in playing ACC Tournament in Greensboro - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 57, Miami 62 - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, Georgia Tech 61 - March 4, 2017