The Juice Online Editor-in-Chief Brad Bierman joined The Morning Show with Preston Scott on WFLA-FM (100.7) to discuss Syracuse’s upcoming matchup with Florida State.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. What is the identity of the Syracuse football team?
2. What kind of player that Syracuse is recruiting on the offensive and defensive end?
3. What can SU do to take advantage of FSU’s struggles on offense?
4. Is Syracuse’s record better than how it’s played?
5. What does Syracuse need to do to stay competitive?
6. Do you see a high or low scoring game?
- Orange Watch: Syracuse basketball has rich history of first round NBA Draft selections - June 20, 2017
- Orange Watch: Another first in legendary career of Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim - June 13, 2017
- Orange Watch: Getting clear idea of future Syracuse football scheduling philosophy - June 6, 2017
- Orange Watch: It’s time to tweak a couple of rules in Division I men’s lacrosse - June 1, 2017
- Orange Watch: New early signing period huge change for Syracuse football recruiting - May 30, 2017
- Orange Watch: A refreshing of the roster for 2017-18 Syracuse basketball - May 25, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 7, Towson 10 - May 21, 2017
- Orange Watch: Syracuse lacrosse would simply like to get back to Final Four - May 18, 2017
- Orange Watch: For Syracuse football, no NFL draft selections is practically blasphemous - May 2, 2017
- Orange Watch: What’s in a name? Rare similarity for two Syracuse football players - April 25, 2017