The Juice Online Editor-in-Chief Brad Bierman joined The Morning Show with Preston Scott on WFLA-FM (100.7) to discuss Syracuse’s upcoming matchup with Florida State.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. What is the identity of the Syracuse football team?
2. What kind of player that Syracuse is recruiting on the offensive and defensive end?
3. What can SU do to take advantage of FSU’s struggles on offense?
4. Is Syracuse’s record better than how it’s played?
5. What does Syracuse need to do to stay competitive?
6. Do you see a high or low scoring game?
- Orange Watch: Syracuse basketball facing a potential historic losing streak - February 21, 2017
- Orange Watch: Minimum of five games left to decide Syracuse basketball’s postseason - February 16, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 75, Pittsburgh 80 - February 11, 2017
- Orange Watch: Syracuse lacrosse looks to end eight year NCAA title drought - February 7, 2017
- Orange Watch: The Syracuse football connection to the Super Bowl - February 1, 2017
- Orange Watch: Home and away balance, and taxing describes 2017 Syracuse football schedule - January 25, 2017
- Orange Watch: Could it be a winless regular season on the road for Syracuse basketball? - January 24, 2017
- Orange Watch: Road win against North Carolina proving to be challenge for Syracuse - January 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 68, North Carolina 85 - January 16, 2017
- Orange Watch: Jim Boeheim took 11 years to win consecutive NCAA games at Syracuse - January 10, 2017