To start your day on the right foot, take a look at this hilarious video from the Greek football league. Personally, I’ve always hated flopping in soccer. On to today’s recruiting links…
2016 four-star big man Taurean Thompson took another visit to Syracuse over the weekend, reports Scout.com’s Ben Sigel. “It was great to see the coaches and the team again,” his mother, Sherese Piper, said. Kansas is reported to be watching Thompson later this week.
Chris Clark, who committed to Syracuse last week, confirmed that he will be taking a visit to Syracuse this weekend on his Twitter feed. “Can’t wait to check it out!” he writes. Clark, who transferred from UCLA, was the No. 1 tight end in the class of 2015 and picked the Orange over Pittsburgh.
Defensive end Terrell Lucas visited Michigan over the weekend, writes Scout.com’s Corey Bender. The 2016 prospect has a slew of offers, including Duke and Oregon State, and is on the verge of releasing a top 5. Syracuse previously offered Lucas.
Aapri Washington was among the Charlotte-Area High School Football Players of the Week. Washington carried the ball 16 times for 402 yards and four scores, and the yardage is “believed to be a Gaston County rushing record.” He holds offers from Kentucky, Ole Miss, TCU, Wake Forest and Syracuse, among others.
Former Syracuse commit Moustapha Diagne is still on the minds of his former freshman teammates, writes Syracuse.com’s Mike Waters. An academic issue preventing Diagne from joining Syracuse’s incoming 2015 class, and how he is enrolled at Northwest Florida State Junior College. “He’s like our brother,” said Malachi Richardson.
Have a great Tuesday, everyone!
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Chris Carlson on the NIT, 2017 basketball recruiting, Greensboro - March 17, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, UNC Greensboro 77 - March 15, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse basketball left out of NCAA Tournament - March 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse surges, sputters, then hangs on for win against St. John’s - March 12, 2017
- Jim Boeheim pleads case for Syracuse after ACC Tournament loss - March 9, 2017
- Syracuse coach says there’s ‘no value’ in playing ACC Tournament in Greensboro - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 57, Miami 62 - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, Georgia Tech 61 - March 4, 2017