To start your day on the right foot, take a look at this hilarious video from the Greek football league. Personally, I’ve always hated flopping in soccer. On to today’s recruiting links…
2016 four-star big man Taurean Thompson took another visit to Syracuse over the weekend, reports Scout.com’s Ben Sigel. “It was great to see the coaches and the team again,” his mother, Sherese Piper, said. Kansas is reported to be watching Thompson later this week.
Chris Clark, who committed to Syracuse last week, confirmed that he will be taking a visit to Syracuse this weekend on his Twitter feed. “Can’t wait to check it out!” he writes. Clark, who transferred from UCLA, was the No. 1 tight end in the class of 2015 and picked the Orange over Pittsburgh.
Defensive end Terrell Lucas visited Michigan over the weekend, writes Scout.com’s Corey Bender. The 2016 prospect has a slew of offers, including Duke and Oregon State, and is on the verge of releasing a top 5. Syracuse previously offered Lucas.
Aapri Washington was among the Charlotte-Area High School Football Players of the Week. Washington carried the ball 16 times for 402 yards and four scores, and the yardage is “believed to be a Gaston County rushing record.” He holds offers from Kentucky, Ole Miss, TCU, Wake Forest and Syracuse, among others.
Former Syracuse commit Moustapha Diagne is still on the minds of his former freshman teammates, writes Syracuse.com’s Mike Waters. An academic issue preventing Diagne from joining Syracuse’s incoming 2015 class, and how he is enrolled at Northwest Florida State Junior College. “He’s like our brother,” said Malachi Richardson.
Have a great Tuesday, everyone!
- McAnaney: Syracuse lacrosse a tough out because it is ‘battle tested’ - April 28, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse finds familiar result in one-goal win against Binghamton - April 22, 2017
- Syracuse stumbles out of the gate, but rallies to defeat North Carolina - April 16, 2017
- Mettus: Syracuse lacrosse ‘the team to beat’ right now - April 14, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse flexes its muscles, pushing past Cornell - April 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse enjoys rare rout, easily dispatching Hobart - April 6, 2017
- 2016-17 Syracuse basketball report card - April 3, 2017
- An early look at the 2017-18 Syracuse basketball team - March 31, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Andrew Kouwe on Hopkins leaving, Boeheim staying, next coach - March 24, 2017
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017