Hope you enjoyed your weekend, everyone. Let’s get right to the recruiting links for today…
Scout.com’s Brian Dohn caught up with Syracuse WR commit Sadiq Palmer after Palmer’s monster game in a win over rival Red Bank Catholic. Palmer caught six passes for 65 yards, and also had a key rush to seal the win. Dohn talked with Palmer about the win, and also about his commitment to Syracuse.
2018 quarterback Artur Sitkowski is already drawing interest from plenty of high-majors early in his recruiting process, Dohn also writes. Rutgers and Maryland have already offered the New Jersey product, and Syracuse is also showing interest.
2017 defensive end Yetur Matos received an offer from Syracuse, he tweeted over the weekend. He is listed as a four-star recruit according to 247 Sports, and holds offers from Clemson, Penn State and Duke, among others.
Sachse (Tx.) quarterback Jalen Mayden has a new highlight reel, and he released it to Twitter on Sunday. The 2018 four-star signal caller has an offer from Syracuse, and also holds offers from Houston and Oregon State.
Aquinas wide receiver Earnest Edwards had a huge game over the weekend, catching two TD passes and blocking a field goal in a 42-14 victory over No. 1 Canisius. Edwards currently only has one offer from Buffalo, but that may change soon. “He’s phenomenal,” Aquinas coach Chris Battaglia said of Edwards. “If UB gets him they’re getting a heck of a player because the kid is great.” Edwards camped at Syracuse over the summer.
2018 Westtown (PA) guard Cameron Reddish picked up an offer from Villanova over the weekend, he posted on his Twitter feed. Reddish already has an offer from Penn State, and has drawn interest from Temple and Syracuse, among others. Reddish is widely considered to be a top 10 recruit in his class.
2017 wing Jordan Tucker from Archbishop Stepinac (NY) says St. John’s is one of the schools that’s coming hardest at him. “I just like what Coach Mullin is trying to do with the program and I like his coaching style and they atmosphere he builds in practice,” Tucker said to SNY.tv’s very own, Adam Zagoria. Tucker also holds an offer from Syracuse.
That’s all for today. Have a great start to your week.
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 80, Texas Southern 67 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 10, Louisville 56 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Iona 62 - November 14, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 43, Wake Forest 64 - November 11, 2017
- Cornell Big Red — 2017-18 Syracuse scouting report with Ivy Hoops Online - November 10, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern Connecticut State - November 6, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 24, Florida State 27 - November 4, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern New Hampshire - October 30, 2017
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017