Hope you enjoyed your weekend, everyone. Let’s get right to the recruiting links for today…
Scout.com’s Brian Dohn caught up with Syracuse WR commit Sadiq Palmer after Palmer’s monster game in a win over rival Red Bank Catholic. Palmer caught six passes for 65 yards, and also had a key rush to seal the win. Dohn talked with Palmer about the win, and also about his commitment to Syracuse.
2018 quarterback Artur Sitkowski is already drawing interest from plenty of high-majors early in his recruiting process, Dohn also writes. Rutgers and Maryland have already offered the New Jersey product, and Syracuse is also showing interest.
2017 defensive end Yetur Matos received an offer from Syracuse, he tweeted over the weekend. He is listed as a four-star recruit according to 247 Sports, and holds offers from Clemson, Penn State and Duke, among others.
Sachse (Tx.) quarterback Jalen Mayden has a new highlight reel, and he released it to Twitter on Sunday. The 2018 four-star signal caller has an offer from Syracuse, and also holds offers from Houston and Oregon State.
Aquinas wide receiver Earnest Edwards had a huge game over the weekend, catching two TD passes and blocking a field goal in a 42-14 victory over No. 1 Canisius. Edwards currently only has one offer from Buffalo, but that may change soon. “He’s phenomenal,” Aquinas coach Chris Battaglia said of Edwards. “If UB gets him they’re getting a heck of a player because the kid is great.” Edwards camped at Syracuse over the summer.
2018 Westtown (PA) guard Cameron Reddish picked up an offer from Villanova over the weekend, he posted on his Twitter feed. Reddish already has an offer from Penn State, and has drawn interest from Temple and Syracuse, among others. Reddish is widely considered to be a top 10 recruit in his class.
2017 wing Jordan Tucker from Archbishop Stepinac (NY) says St. John’s is one of the schools that’s coming hardest at him. “I just like what Coach Mullin is trying to do with the program and I like his coaching style and they atmosphere he builds in practice,” Tucker said to SNY.tv’s very own, Adam Zagoria. Tucker also holds an offer from Syracuse.
That’s all for today. Have a great start to your week.
- Syracuse lacrosse finds familiar result in one-goal win against Binghamton - April 22, 2017
- Syracuse stumbles out of the gate, but rallies to defeat North Carolina - April 16, 2017
- Mettus: Syracuse lacrosse ‘the team to beat’ right now - April 14, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse flexes its muscles, pushing past Cornell - April 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse enjoys rare rout, easily dispatching Hobart - April 6, 2017
- 2016-17 Syracuse basketball report card - April 3, 2017
- An early look at the 2017-18 Syracuse basketball team - March 31, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Andrew Kouwe on Hopkins leaving, Boeheim staying, next coach - March 24, 2017
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017