Happy Hump Day, everyone. Before we start, make sure to check out the Sports Illustrated story on Syracuse legend Jim Brown by Tim Layden. It is definitely worth the investment of your time. On to today’s recruiting links…
2017 outside linebacker Tyshon Fogg is looking to take another visit to Syracuse, according to Rivals.com’s Brynn Foley. Fogg has offers from Clemson, Duke, Maryland, Michigan State and North Carolina, among others. He had previously visited SU over the summer.
Scout.com’s Ben Sigel writes that 2017 PG Quade Green will attend Orange Madness on Friday. It will be Green’s third visit to Syracuse in the last two months. Green is a four-star recruit that holds offers from Maryland, Providence, Rutgers, Syracuse, and Villanova, among others.
The Chris Clark excitement around Syracuse is continuing to grow. The No. 1 tight end in the class of 2015 is down to Syracuse and Pitt, and recently took a visit to SU. He details that visit with Scout.com’s Mike McAllister. “It was really good, really good,” Clark said.
Rivals.com released a highlight video of Jordan Tucker from this summer. The 2017 four-star wing has offers from a slew of high-majors, including Syracuse, Arizona State, Oklahoma, UConn, Villanova, St. John’s, Maryland, Indiana, Miami, Alabama and Oregon.
Tony Butler, a 2016 defensive back from St. Edward (Ohio), released his top six on Twitter on Monday. On the list included Rutgers, Arizona State, Clemson, West Virginia, Minnesota and Syracuse. He’s rated a 3-star prospect by 24/7 Sports.
Elite 2017 guard Trevon Duval released his latest blog entry with USA Today on Tuesday. He has no shortage of high-major offers, which includes Duke, Syracuse, Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina, and Arizona. “It’s like a dream come true to be in this position,” he writes.
That’s all for today. One last shoutout goes to the field hockey team, who is No. 1 for the first time since 2012. Great work, ladies!
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Chris Carlson on the NIT, 2017 basketball recruiting, Greensboro - March 17, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, UNC Greensboro 77 - March 15, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse basketball left out of NCAA Tournament - March 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse surges, sputters, then hangs on for win against St. John’s - March 12, 2017
- Jim Boeheim pleads case for Syracuse after ACC Tournament loss - March 9, 2017
- Syracuse coach says there’s ‘no value’ in playing ACC Tournament in Greensboro - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 57, Miami 62 - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, Georgia Tech 61 - March 4, 2017