Boeheim’s Army general manager Kevin Belbey calls in to chat about The Basketball Tournament with host Wesley Cheng on the Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. Editor in Chief Brad Bierman also checks in to talk about ACC kickoff and a busy week with the football team.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wes Cheng: Do you see Boeheim’s Army returning in 2016?
Kevin Belbey: Hopefully we can come back and win it next year. I think that’s the plan. Everyone had a really great time. We played well and it’s a brotherhood with all of those guys having played at Syracuse. A lot of those guys never played together, but immediately upon seeing each other, it was like they were part of the fraternity. Competing for a million dollars was great, but they had a great time being together and being around each other. It wouldn’t be difficult to get guys interested and to bring everyone back for a second go around.
WC: Do you already have commitments lined up for next year?
KB: I didn’t want to talk about it right after the loss. It was tough for guys. But I know everyone had such a great time being together. Baye Moussa Keita already has said I want to do this next year. I didn’t ask too many guys because they’re still sulking about the loss, but hopefully sooner rather than later we can have a discussion.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. Boeheim’s Army general manager Kevin Belbey calls in
2. Disappointing ending to TBT
3. Will there be a 2016 team?
4. Who is one guy you’d love to get next year?
5. Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman calls in
6. Recapping ACC Kickoff
7. Ashton Broyld dismissal
8. Jamal Holloway, Moe Neal
9. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Two early season losses could be bad harbinger for Syracuse basketball - December 1, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 61, Pittsburgh 76 - November 26, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 101, South Carolina State 59 - November 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse lands commitment from Bourama Sidibe - November 22, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Monmouth 50 - November 18, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Quade Green between Syracuse, Kentucky; Lonnie Walker to Miami - November 17, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 Syracuse target Bourama Sidibe to announce Monday - November 16, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, Holy Cross 46 - November 15, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Oshae Brissett commits as Quade Green visits - November 14, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 83, Colgate 55 - November 11, 2016