Boeheim’s Army general manager Kevin Belbey calls in to chat about The Basketball Tournament with host Wesley Cheng on the Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. Editor in Chief Brad Bierman also checks in to talk about ACC kickoff and a busy week with the football team.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wes Cheng: Do you see Boeheim’s Army returning in 2016?
Kevin Belbey: Hopefully we can come back and win it next year. I think that’s the plan. Everyone had a really great time. We played well and it’s a brotherhood with all of those guys having played at Syracuse. A lot of those guys never played together, but immediately upon seeing each other, it was like they were part of the fraternity. Competing for a million dollars was great, but they had a great time being together and being around each other. It wouldn’t be difficult to get guys interested and to bring everyone back for a second go around.
WC: Do you already have commitments lined up for next year?
KB: I didn’t want to talk about it right after the loss. It was tough for guys. But I know everyone had such a great time being together. Baye Moussa Keita already has said I want to do this next year. I didn’t ask too many guys because they’re still sulking about the loss, but hopefully sooner rather than later we can have a discussion.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. Boeheim’s Army general manager Kevin Belbey calls in
2. Disappointing ending to TBT
3. Will there be a 2016 team?
4. Who is one guy you’d love to get next year?
5. Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman calls in
6. Recapping ACC Kickoff
7. Ashton Broyld dismissal
8. Jamal Holloway, Moe Neal
9. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish — 2016 Syracuse football scouting report - September 30, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse begins recruitment of Billy Preston - September 30, 2016
- Syracuse 31, Connecticut 24 — What we learned - September 26, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 defensive end Jonathan Kingsley commits to Syracuse - September 26, 2016
- Connecticut Huskies — 2016 Syracuse football scouting report - September 23, 2016
- Even Syracuse football’s best coaches needed time - September 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse makes Mohamed Bamba’s final seven - September 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse coach Gerry McNamara visits Hamidou Diallo - September 20, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse offers 2018 QB Devin Leary - September 19, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 20, South Florida 45 - September 17, 2016