Moe Neal has narrowed his list to Syracuse and Wake Forest. The 5-foot-11, 170-pound Neal has visited both schools in the past few weeks, and by all accounts, each went very well. The Forestview standout will make his commitment on Sat. at 1 p.m.
Atlanta (Ga.) Mays High cornerback Monquavion Brinson committed to the Orange Monday night over offers from Cincinnati, Colorado State, Georgia Southern, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Memphis, Miami (Ohio) and Mississippi State. He is listed at 6-foot-0 and 168-pounds. He becomes the 12th member of Syracuse’s 2016 class.
Mohamed Bamba wanted a Duke offer — and now he has one. The 6-foot-11 2017 star out of Westtown (Pa.) School and the PSA Cardinals has picked up an offer from the reigning NCAA champions, his AAU director, Terrance “Munch” Williams confirmed to SNY.tv. ESPN’s Adam Finkelstein first reported the offer.
While the summer’s AAU circuit reaching its conclusion over the weekend, the scholarship offers continue to pile up for Kevin Huerter. Huerter has received offers from Notre Dame, Michigan, Iowa, Vanderbilt, Maryland, Creighton, Stanford and Davidson in addition to Syracuse. The next step for the 6-foot-6 guard from Shenendehowa High School is the process of setting up campus visits.
This week’s Poster of the Week winner is Mokan Elite (Kan.) forward Michael Porter Jr. for the sick poster he created at a tournament in Las Vegas. Porter took a pass on the left side of the line in transition and rose up and through a defender who was trying, in vain, for the block. Yes, the gym went nuts and, yes, Porter’s post-poster course of action was a subtle mini-stare down.
- Recruiting Roundup: Marek Dolezaj to Syracuse, Meechi Harris narrows list to nine - May 24, 2017
- 2017 NBA Draft Profile: Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon - May 23, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: A look at Syracuse lacrosse’s first round matchup against Yale - May 11, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse will finish off regular season with trip to Colgate - May 5, 2017