Trevon Duval is well established as not just one of the best players in New Jersey, but an elite five-star prospect on a national level. But as he has shined even brighter this summer on the AAU scene, some are beginning to wonder if he is the No. 1 prospect in the class of 2017. Currently ranked No. 2 in the class by 247Sports, Duval has offers from Syracuse, Louisville, UConn, Cincinati, Pitt, SMU, Miami, Rutgers, Villanova and Seton Hall.
Forestview High School running back Moe Neal plans to announce his college decision on Aug. 1. Neal will be choosing from among Boston College, Duke, Mississippi State, Syracuse and Wake Forest. Widely considered a three-star prospect, Neal is ranked as high as No. 19 in the state regardless of position by Rivals.com.
Sedee Keita received an offer from Georgia on July 13. Keita is a 4 star Center that happens to be ranked #74 in Rivals 150 and #83 according to ESPN in the Class of 2016. Keita is from Middletown, Delaware and attends 22 Feet Academy in Greenville, South Carolina. He’s listed as 6’10” 240 pounds by Rivals and 6’11” 225 pounds by ESPN, usually the answer lies somewhere in the middle when it comes to the physical stature of the High School recruit.
The NC State coaching staff issued their second scholarship after the recent evaluation period yesterday to 2017 5-Star (ESPN) Small Forward Jordan Tucker (6’8″/200). He announced it with the following tweet. The standout out of White Plains, New York, also holds offers from Alabama, Arizona, UCONN, Indiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Oregon, St. John’s, Villanova, Xavier and others.
After landing a verbal commitment from a 5 star recruit for the Class of 2016, does Syracuse basketball have a scholarship left for Shenendehowa’s Kevin Huerter? The summer of 2015 is already lining up to be an incredible one for Shenendeowa’s Huerter. Huerter already has played along side some of the best basketball players in the world earlier this year at the Nike Basketball camp.
- Syracuse podcast: Andrew Kouwe on Hopkins leaving, Boeheim staying, next coach - March 24, 2017
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Chris Carlson on the NIT, 2017 basketball recruiting, Greensboro - March 17, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, UNC Greensboro 77 - March 15, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse basketball left out of NCAA Tournament - March 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse surges, sputters, then hangs on for win against St. John’s - March 12, 2017
- Jim Boeheim pleads case for Syracuse after ACC Tournament loss - March 9, 2017
- Syracuse coach says there’s ‘no value’ in playing ACC Tournament in Greensboro - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 57, Miami 62 - March 8, 2017