Big news from 5-star PG Kobi Simmons. Taking official visit to Kentucky on August 28th followed by Xavier on September 4th. The No. 1 point guard in the Class of 2016 according to 247Sports.com, Simmons is being courted by a Who’s Who of schools, including Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio State, Georgia, Arizona, Kansas and Syracuse, among others.
Camden (N.J.) High defensive end Jamal Holloway has his share of choices on where to play college football after he finishes his high school career. Holloway’s top 10 includes Arizona State, Pittsburgh, Purdue, North Carolina, Old Dominion, Rutgers, Syracuse, Temple, Virginia and Michigan State.
The Hun (Princeton, N.J.) four-star defensive tackle Fred Hansard, a 6-3, 315-pounder, is ranked the No. 78 prospect in the Rivals 100 for 2017, which debuted Wednesday morning. The selection also makes Hansard the fifth-ranked defensive tackle in the country, according to the recruiting website Rivals.com.
Harry Giles: Giles was arguably the best player in the U19 World Championships despite playing two years above his age group. He’s a powerful four man that can finish around the rim while being mobile and skilled enough on the perimeter to be a threat.
- Recruiting Roundup: Decision day for Hugh Davis, Syracuse re-offers Jo-El Shaw - May 26, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: 2018 running back Jawhar Jordan commits to Syracuse - May 25, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: Marek Dolezaj to Syracuse, Meechi Harris narrows list to nine - May 24, 2017
- 2017 NBA Draft Profile: Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon - May 23, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017