Forestview running back Moe Neal on Sunday narrowed his college choices to five. The 5-foot-10, 161-pound junior announced via Twitter a top five of Boston College, Duke, Mississippi State, Syracuse and Wake Forest. “This has been a blessing but stressful process because every school has a unique style about them,” Neal posted. Neal also noted that he’s not necessarily eliminating any school not in his top five.
Oradell (N.J.) Bergen Catholic receiver Gene Coleman remains high on Rutgers after his junior day visit, but does not have an active leader in his recruitment. “I feel really good about Rutgers,” Coleman said. “They’re definitely up there — one of my top schools. I don’t have a list or anything, but they’re definitely up there.”
2016 five-star V.J. King eliminated Ohio State from his school list, and Louisville immediately went on a run and took over his Crystal Ball. Formerly of Akron, Ohio, King is now attending Fairfax (Va.) Paul VI Catholic. The 6-6 athletic small forward is scheduled to visit Louisville later this month.
Ohio State offensive coordinator/offensive line coach Ed Warinner was in South Jersey today checking on Princeton (NJ) Hun School 2017 OL/DL Fred Hansard, the prospect told 247Sports. “Ohio State visited,” he said. “Coach Warinner came by. They are just recruiting me and are going to come back out next week to see me for our morning running.”
ESPN’s Paul Biancardi replied to a fan on twitter yesterday about the possible reclassification of Canadian Jamal Murray and it sounds like he will stay in high school. Murray was rumored to be a possible addition to Kentucky’s 2015 class, but after he decided to not travel to Lexington’s edition of the Nike EYBL many thought he was a longshot.
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 76, Boston College 53 - January 14, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 73, Virginia Tech 83 - January 10, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 77, Pittsburgh 66 - January 7, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 70, Miami 55 - January 4, 2017
- Kouwe: Syracuse basketball ‘will get better from here’ - January 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 81, Boston College 96 - January 1, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 80, Cornell 56 - December 27, 2016
- Cornell Big Red — 2016-17 Syracuse scouting report with Ivy Hoops Online - December 26, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 60, St. John’s 93 - December 21, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Georgetown 78 - December 17, 2016